Saturday, July 22, 2006

Yellow

Yellow, it was. All of it. Every bit. Nothing I could do about it. So I didn't. My only choice was to write a blog about it. So here I am.

Anyway, welcome to the blog of Yellow. This being my first post, I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm a BYU Junior of the male persuasion. Life for me is all about collecting stories. Some experiences are funny, some are sad, some are just plain silly, but they all become a part of you. So then it's all about learning to see my experiences in a good light so that my stories are happy, not tragic. This being my philosophy on life, I tend to tell a lot of stories. It's almost a favorite pasttime of mine.

Welcome to the repository of Yellow's stories.

2 comments:

ahem. said...

Is the irony lost on you? Your "Yellow" blog is black.

BJ Homer said...

Indeed it is. I just didn't like the yellow templates provided. I still tweak it occasionally, so who knows what will happen in the future.