Saturday, November 10, 2007

Dear diary,

Today:

  • Was reminded that I'm still very, very far from perfection
  • Got 54% on a physics test
  • Went rock climbing
  • Was invited to a baby blessing, where I got to see my family and some good friends.
  • Was invited to a metaphorical party, and when I decided to join the fun, the party was metaphorically canceled
  • Ate homemade pizza by Claudio
  • Got a turkey in the final frame of Wii Bowling, thereby taking first place
  • Worked on lesson for Priesthood tomorrow
I can't decide if today was a good day or bad day. Everything that had a reasonable chance of going wrong did so, and I was disappointed on more than one occasion, but I'm still smiling, and it's not getting me down, so I guess that's a good thing.

Sometimes you wish things would go better. When they don't, though, you just keep going.

The sun'll come out tomorrow.

No comments: