Tuesday, January 08, 2008

All better

For those of you intensely following my recent insanity, (all 1 of you,) I'm happy to report that I'm feeling much better.  No more depressed or frustrated or confused.  I still don't know everything that's going on, but a talk with my parents helped out a ton.  It's funny how people who have actually managed to get married occasionally know something about dating.


Of course, I've decided to throw rationality out the window for now, but at least I'm not continually feeling like I've stabbed in the heart.  I think a little irrationality is a minimal price to pay for that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, man! You didn't break Dragon Lady's heart, did you?

BJ Homer said...

No no no. Or at least, that's not what this post is about at all. Dragon Lady and I still talk on a daily basis, and I see her often.